Southall Light ShowDate: Fri 09 Feb 2018
Southall Light Show is a trail of Light Art around Southall.
Artworks will include an Illuminated Chariot on Southall Square, a projection on Abu Bakr Mosque and a 30 foot illuminated hairpiece suspended from the Victorian Water Tower opposite Southall Station.
Locations can be found on the online map here.
List of locations are:
- Abubakr Mosque, 165-169 The Broadway, Southall, UB1 1LR
- Southall Broadway, 77 The Broadway, Southall, UB1 1LA
- Southall Town Hall, 1 High St, Southall, UB1 3HA
- Southall Square, 57-78 High St, Southall, UB1 3DB
- Young Adult CentreE, Park View Road, Southall, UB1 3HJ
- Water Tower, opposite Southall Train Station
- Manor House Square, The Green, London, UB2 4BJ
- St John's Church, Church Avenue, Southall, UB2 4DH
165-169 The Broadway,
If you have a local event, kindly share with the rest of Southall, by sending it to us via email.