Southall Community Sports Day 2019Date: Sat 06 Jul 2019
Time: 10 am - 3 pm
Southall Community Alliance has arranged our annual Southall Community Sports Day on Saturday 6th July 2019 from 10.00 am - 3.00 pm.
The venue is Spikes Bridge Park, West Ave, Southall, UB1 2AR. It is a fun filled day aimed at improving resident understanding about healthy living, with local exercise and activity opportunities.
Come and join in our FREE fun activities.
We will have many stalls and activities to engage residents of all ages, including:
- 'Let's Go Southall' information stall and other stalls
- Southall schools fun run organised with the Ealing Half Marathon team
- Community 6-a-side football tournament
- Physical activity tasters including – healthy walks, yoga, laughter therapy, cycling challenge, zumba, tug of war, community athletics etc
- Fun activities for children - henna, hair braiding, arts competition, face painting etc
- various health stalls
- Free raffle and prizes
I hope you can join us for a fun multi-cultural Sports Day in Southall.
Let's keep Southall healthy
Spikes Bridge Park,
If you have a local event, kindly share with the rest of Southall, by sending it to us via email.