Southall Vaisakhi Nagar Kirtan 2020 postponedTue 10 Mar 2020
On Saturday the 7th of March 2020, Executive Committee Members of Sri Guru Singh Sabha Southall held a joint meeting with Gurdwaras and Sevadars from across West London.
The safety, security and wellbeing Of the Sangat is our first priority. Sevadars discussed the impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and the potential measures the Government intends to bring forward, such as restrictions on large gatherings.
In light of this unprecedented situation, we regret to announce that the Vaisakhi Nagar Kirtan that was scheduled to be held on the 5th of April has been postponed until further notice.
Those in attendance and/or providing input included:
- S. Gurmail Singh Malhi, President of Sri Guru Singh Sabha, Southall
- S. Daljeet Singh Saggu. Guru Amardas Gurdwara, Southall
- S. Zora Singh. Singh Sabha Hounslow
- S. Joga Singh & S. Jasvir Sigh Roopra, Ramgharia Sabha Southall
- S. Yograj Ahir, Guru Ravidas Sabha
- S. Sukhwinder Singh Bhamra, Gurdwara Nanaksar
- S. Kuldeep Singh Bhamra, Ramharia Hayes
- S. Harcharan Singh Taunque, Sikh Missionary Society Southall
- S. Gurpreet Singh Anand, Central Gurdwara, Shepards Bush
If you have a local news story, share it with the rest of Southall, by using the contact form.