'On Yer Bike'... a fun cycling event for all agesDate: Sat 11 Nov 2017
Time: 10am to 2pm
More and more Londoners are getting on their bikes … to get fit, save money, reduce traffic pollution … and often to get places quicker than by car or bus.
Whether you’re an absolute beginner or the next Bradley Wiggins, come and join Southall Transition as we partner with several organisations who are cycling experts:
- London Cycle Training – help for the hesitant cyclist
- Dr Bike – bring your bike for a free health-check and basic repairs
- Sustrans – a leading British cycle charity, with advice … and for fun a Disco Bike!!
- Cycle Quiz – discover fun facts, amazing data and helpful hints … and win prizes
- Have a go … on a tricycle or a folding bike in the safety of the car park!
- Also, please bring some food to share for lunch! We’ll provide soft drinks, teas & coffees
If it’s fine we’ll be largely based outdoors in St John’s Car Park (Havelock Road), but we can also use the Hall for food and drink, the quiz, and if it rains. So, please do tell others, bring the kids, and come along to have a go, or just to cheer on the cyclists. And don’t forget to bring your bike (if you have one!).website: southalltransition.org
St John's Community Hall,
If you have a local event, kindly share with the rest of Southall, by sending it to us via email.